Monday, April 13, 2015

Chalk Marker Creativity

We have gotten both sets of chalk markers in the last month. Although the price is a bit higher than I would typically pay for a craft item I can see the justification in product. The first set we received was the colored markers . With both the colored and the white set chalk markers a tutorial video is available on youtube that explains how to use markers, maintain markers and also provides helpful tips.

In my own opinion these markers work best on a dark board. It brings out the colors more so than any other background. We have also used them on birdhouses we painted with regular paints and used the markers to add extra flare and small details with.

They are very easy to use and also very easy to clean up. Initially I was a bit skeptical and put news papers all around the table in case the markers ended up being permanent.  Even with newspapers my toddler managed to get some on herself and some on the table. I was able to clean her up very easy as well as the table.

Other than the price of these markers I can not find any fault with product. I sat down with all three of my children ages 15 years old, 13 years old and 4 years old and we all had fun creating. Although the picture below is mostly of my 4 year old having fun, you can see the brightness of colors and the contrast with the black background.

Although I received this product at a discounted rate it does not change my opinion on product. Reference # pmcd42c963390a9cd025d007dacfa99351
http://www.amazon.com/Brilliant-White-Liquid-Markers-Colore/dp/B00QC0T7TC

No comments:

Post a Comment